Your journey to reach your goals
We pride ourselves on the friendly and approachable nature of our advisers and staff, who are all committed to delivering honest, appropriate advice. We’re here to ensure that your journey to reaching your goals runs as smoothly as possible.
Our advice is independent and bespoke to each client, however, there are generally five key stages of your journey with us:
1. Initial consultation
- Explore your specific financial planning needs, your goals and objectives
- Discuss your experience of financial planning
- Talk about how we work, the process and propose the next steps
- Agree (where appropriate) to work with you to obtain information directly from existing providers and assemble the fine details of each of your existing financial products in preparation for our analysis
2. Fact finding
We will discuss your current financial position in detail, including your income, expenditure, assets and liabilities. This will build a picture of your current circumstances and allow us to focus on how we can bridge any gaps.
3. Analysis, research and recommendations
Now we will have all the information we need to assess your existing plan and how you can meet your aspirations or goals. If one of your current financial products is not matching your goals, we will recommend replacements where necessary to compliment any other solutions that will meet your needs.
Once you are comfortable with the plans we have recommended, the next stage is to implement your plans and complete the applications for the recommended solutions.
5. Review (for clients with on-going advice)
Your adviser will continually review your plans with you and the progress towards your goals. The impact of any changes in your life and the new goals and adjustments to your plan will be reviewed to ensure the work we do together remains relevant and in-line with your expectations.