The bridge between you and your professional advisers
Many of our clients also work with professional advisers such as solicitors, accountants and in some cases sports agents. As professional advisers ourselves, we recognise that it’s in the best interests of our clients to ensure that we have a joined-up approach. So, we work hard to build connections with our client’s other advisers, and ensure that there is an open and regular line of communication.
Referrals from professional advisers
We are also open to receiving referrals from professional advisers. Rest assured, we’ll make sure that referred clients receive the same standard of service that you provide.
We’re committed to acting in your clients’ best interests, which includes:
- Treating all clients fairly, in an open and transparent way
- Giving advice based on a clear understanding of the clients’ needs and goals
- Providing clients with all the information needed to make an informed decision
- Not using information improperly and/or for our personal or business advantage
- Turning down work where a conflict of interest exists
- Ensuring adequate and correct records are kept
- Only acting within our ability and authorisation, referring clients to suitable advisers where necessary
- Treating people fairly regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation