Our business owner and entrepreneurial clients have one thing in common: they don’t have enough time!
We understand that your focus is on building your business. Your day-to-day concerns are about cash-flow, people and the competition, not how and when you’ll retire.
However, there are many ways that your business could be helping you with your financial plans, which includes your retirement. Different options for exiting your business and various pension structures could make all the difference to your lifestyle once you do decide to stop working.
However, your time is precious. We understand that when you’re so busy, you simply may not have the energy to deal with your finances.
We’re here to make sure that you make the right financial decisions. We will:
- Meet you in person (or over the phone/video if you prefer) and discuss your current situation and what you want to achieve.
- Use cash-flow and lifestyle planning to identify where you are now financially, and where you want to be.
- Gather all of the information regarding your pensions, investments, mortgages and other loans to get a full picture of your current financial health.
- Help you to protect your business in the event of the death or illness of existing shareholders and/or key individuals within the business. This will help to ensure your business continues to function should the worst happen.
- Put together a plan which will help you to meet your current needs and reach your financial goals. A financial plan will help in saving you a lot of time and effort which would otherwise be spent worrying about what you can and can’t afford to do. Follow the plan and you’ll have the clarity and confidence you need to enjoy your lifestyle now and in the future.
- Regularly review your plan. We know that things change! So, it’s important to review your plan and make sure that it’s still working in your current situation and future plans.
To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.